Prairie Psychology Services is a growing private practice in Regina, SK and we are seeking 1-2 Registered Psychologists to join our team! Our mission is to provide quality, evidence-based as-sessment and treatment services in a compassionate, confidential and effective manner.
What we offer:
- Positive, encouraging and supportive working environment
- Professional, beautifully furnished office setting, conveniently located
- Financially competitive contract arrangement, with a full benefit plan available
- Flexible work hours
- Consistent flow of referrals
- Access to a superb administrative support team
- Registered Psychologist (with Authorized Practice Endorsement) in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists
- 3-5 years clinical experience working with children, adults, couples or families
- Expertise in the area of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy/ Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and oth-er evidence based treatments
- Provision of a criminal record check and documentation of professional liability insurance
- Organized, conscientious and self-motivated individual who is passionate about helping others and working as part of a team.
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your CV to our Office Manager, Su-zanne Dreger at email@example.com or fax to 306-584-3439.