The Centre for Interpersonal Relationships (CFIR-Ottawa & CFIR-Toronto) is currently seeking autonomous and supervised practice psychologists to join a thriving group practice in an environment that is warm, friendly and supportive of knowledge sharing amongst peers.
Preferred candidates will have formal training in multiple treatment approaches (e.g., CBT, DBT, EFT, experiential-humanistic, psychodynamic and attachment-based), and be open to integrating different systems in the treatment of a wide range of presenting problems.
Individuals who provide psychological treatment or assessment services with children, adolescent, adults, couples, and/or families are encouraged to contact us.
If you are an applicant from another province or country, you must ensure that your degree and license are consistent with the licensing regulations and bodies in Ontario, Canada. You may visit the College of Psychologists of Ontario's website (www.cpo.on.ca) to determine whether your degree meets with their requirements for licensure. CFIR will also support you through a process of re-location to Ontario.
As a CFIR Associate, you will receive the following benefits:
• Comprehensive reception and administrative support (e.g., client scheduling, cancellation, and re-scheduling; invoicing; filing support; faxing and photocopying)
• Marketing support to build a new practice or expand an existing practice
• Online forms and a case management system
• A professional work environment that is respectful of your autonomy and encourages collaboration and connection with peers
• Weekly peer-lead consultation groups and seminars
• Ongoing learning and professional developmental opportunities to meet continuing education requirements
• Access to a large psychological testing library
• A new, large and furnished office space with waiting areas and warm beverages for clients
• Opportunities to supervise doctoral candidates, supervised practice psychologists, and pre-doctoral residents and students
• Competitive associate fees
Psychologists who are interested in becoming a CFIR associate are welcome to submit their CVs to Dr. Aleks Milosevic (Clinical Director, CFIR-Ottawa) at email@example.com, or Dr. Lila Hakim (Clinical Director, CFIR-Toronto) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.cfir.ca to learn about CFIR and its treatment and assessment services.