Find A Psychologist

Registered Psychologist

The Saskatchewan Health Authority has various opportunities for Masters and Ph.D. Psychologists within Mental Health and Addiction Community Services.

As part of an multidisciplinary team, the Psychologist provides a complex range of screening, triage, assessment, treatment and case coordination services to children/youth/young adults and their families in a community based mental health and addictions population.
These roles will require extensive knowledge of normal child, youth and young adult development and psychopathology including best practice and empirically based models for the range of childhood and adult mental health disorders. These roles will also require knowledge and demonstrated application of a variety of intervention strategies (individual and group) for individuals with mental health and addiction problems in a community setting, including, but not limited to: assessment, triage, treatment and case management.

Recognized Master's Degree in Psychology or PhD in Clinical Psychology is required. Must be registered or eligible for registration as a Doctoral Psychologist, or registration as a Psychologist by the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists, with Authorized Practice Endorsement.

Requires a minimum of one year (postgraduate) recent recognized clinical experience in a community mental health setting.

Additional Information:
Ability to work flexible hours to meet client need and operational needs. Requires a valid driver's license and access to a personal vehicle for use as needed.

Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to:

Employment Services
Saskatchewan Health Authority
2180 - 23 rd Avenue
Regina, SK S4S 0A5
Fax: 306-766-5147

Employment Opportunities can be posted on this website for $50 per post. Please submit request to

The Psychology Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) has a reciprocity agreement with the Psychological Association of Alberta (PAA) offering registration to the two associations’ respective continuing employment programs at the same fees that each of these associations charge to their own members.