DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF OCD: 4-Day Intensive Training with Dr. Elna Yadin
Date: Thursday, May 30 – Sunday, June 2, 2019
Times: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, daily
Location: University of Alberta | Edmonton, AB
Cost: $1,200 + GST (includes: workshop materials and handouts, textbook, light snacks and refreshments.)
This workshop will:
• Cover the diagnosis of OCD and related disorders, as well as differential diagnoses and common comorbid conditions
• Discuss the theoretical and empirical support for Exposure and Response (Ritual) Prevention
• Introduce the basic techniques of Exposure and Response (Ritual) Prevention to treat OCD
• Provide guidelines for individual tailoring of the techniques to a sufferer's developmental stage and/or co-morbid conditions
• Illustrate the treatment components with case vignettes and video clips
• Discuss case examples and questions from workshop audience participants
Elna Yadin, Ph.D. worked at the Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety (CTSA) from 1998 to 2015, where she was the Director of the OCD Clinic. Elna Yadin is co-author of "Exposure and Response (Ritual) Prevention for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder" Therapist Guide and Patient Workbook.
For more information, please contact Dr. Erica Dunn, R.Psych.: email@example.com or 780-492-5205.
To register, please visit: https://goo.gl/forms/KPtZTL0M4CRDMLlN2